KTVH/KXLH Account Executive
Are you energetic, creative, and a self-starter that can help people/businesses grow their message via digital products and broadcast TV with CBS and NBC?
If the answer is YES, start communicating that to us!
If you are a solutions-oriented professional with these other essential skills:
– Well organized professional, high energy, and detail-oriented
– Ability to develop and enhance strong client and agency relationships
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Knowledgeable understanding of digital marketing
– Valid Driver’s License required
– Demonstrating the value of products and offerings to potential clients
– Conducting needs analysis meetings with local businesses and developing solutions to fit their needs
– Developing and selling online marketing campaigns using our products and solutions to meet clients’ business needs – meeting and exceeding your clients’ expectations.
– Meeting and exceeding sales goals and overall objectives
College Degree preferred
KTVH/KXLH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Is this you? If so, let’s talk
Mail Resume to:
KTVH – AE, Attn: Human Resources
100 W. Lyndale Ave Ste A
Helena, MT 59601
No Phone Calls Please
Please mention where you learned of this position when applying.