We’ve already seen some accumulating snow on Tuesday, with much more left to fall.
Snow is expected to continue through the night.
Snow showers below 5,000 feet are possible, but the bulk of the snow will fall on and along the Rocky Mountain Front, with additional accumulations of up to 8″ possible near Rogers Pass.
The mountain snow will make for locally difficult commutes, especially Wednesday morning.
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 AM Wednesday.
Be sure to check the latest weather and road conditions before heading out!
Montana Department of Transportation resources:
- Road conditions map
- MDT webcams across Montana
- Non-MDT webcams across Montana
- Road conditions mobile app
- Reported crashes/slide-offs
STORMTracker Weather resources:
- Live interactive radar
- Montana live webcams
- STORMTracker Weather page
- STORMTracker Weather on Facebook